Snakebytez invites Guest Authors and Writers who are willing to write here. If you want to get latest updates on the list of topics we are covering here at Snakebytez, please subscribe to our RSS feed. We are looking for more fine and creative Guest Authors and Writers to join our Community.
Why you should write for Snakebytez:
Snakebytez is a growing Tech blog where we write about Blogging, SEO, Technology news, Social media, etc.
- You are allowed to use two of your links on each post. One should be at the end of the post (Author Bio/ Author byline), and you can link one article from your blog to your guest article (If it is relevant).
- Your article will be presented to all of Snakebytez readers, and through all the social media sites we are currently on.
- Your article will be displayed on the homepage for some days.
- You will get a short Author Bio to introduce yourself to our Snakebytez readers.
Guidelines for Guest author:
Guest Authors or Writers should follow these Guidelines strictly. If anybody found violating any of these guidelines will immediately be banned without any warning or notice.
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, then don’t hesitate to give credit. Same goes for images which you use on your post.
- Screenshot + Video: “Images speaks a thousand words”. So when you write an article for us, do add relevant images to make your post more visually appealing.
- No Affiliate link: Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Self-promotion: Don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting and paid or unnecessary service.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you have been copying posting from somewhere you will be banned instantly from Snakebytez.
- Comments: Comments are the conversations when your article is published. Try answering the queries of readers through comments. This will give you more exposure and also help people.
- Number of Words: The articles should contain a minimum of 700 words.
How To Submit The Article?
- Get yourself registered as a guest author on this blog. After registering you will get a mail with your login information.
- After finishing that, go and update your profile. Make sure you fill all the given forms.
- To submit the article, go to Posts and click Add New Post. Now write up an article and do all the necessary things like adding tags and assigning categories. Then, click Submit for Review button.
That’s it. Now, if your article meets all the criteria as mentioned above, then it will be published for sure.
If you have any questions or query regarding Guest posting, Feel free to get in touch with us using the Contact Form.
UPDATE: Currently accepting only paid posts $50.